Sunday, January 8, 2012

Things I potentially want to be when I grow up...

Among the many things flying through my brain at any given time, there are many many things I could potentially want to be when I grow up or at some point in my life...

  • Interior Designer
  • Photographer
  • Event/Wedding Planner
  • Florist
  • Model Scout
  • Videographer
  • Personal Stylist/Makeover Professional
  • Make-Up Artist
  • Crafter That Gets Paid For Crafting
  • Mommy
  • Homeowner
  • Landscape Designer
  • Painter
  • Lip Model (Not THAT kind! Wash your mind out with soap!)
  • Runner/Exerciser
  • Couponer

Ok, so I could clarify that the list is not only of interesting-to-me career options, but also personal 'traits'(?).


Here's the conundrum: I do not think that it would be wise to attempt them all. At least not all at the same time.  Doesn't mean that I won't attempt them all at some point in my life.

Goals are good, essential. Without them life is sedentary.  But is there such thing as too many?
This is a crazy making list. How will I ever choose???


I feel like saying that I  l.o.v.e.  my husband, like a lot.  I LOVE that he makes me feel strong, but understands weak moments. I LOVE that he makes me laugh, really laugh.  I LOVE when he laughs, really laughs.  and I LOVE his heart and soul!!! 

*S*

No comments:

Post a Comment